…will celebrate its 27th year this February (7th-9th).
PBS Wisconsin’s Garden & Landscape Expo is a midwinter oasis for people ready to venture out and dig their hands in the dirt. This three-day event celebrates the latest trends in gardening and landscaping, and attracts more than 20,000 people from across the Midwest. Join other gardening enthusiasts to share ideas, gain inspiration and connect with professional landscapers. All proceeds support PBS Wisconsin.
Things to do at the Garden Expo:
- Learn something new at one of more than 150 free educational seminars and stage demonstrations.
- Connect with dozens of landscaping professionals who can help deliver your landscape dream.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Horticulture experts.
- Relax with a casual walk through the beautiful garden displays-courtesy of Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA).
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
- Cultivate a love for gardening and the outdoors with your entire family in Nature Cat’s Backyard!
- Attend the Sunday farmers’ market, featuring farmers, food artisans and local food retailers.
- Save Some Money…Advance one, two and three day tickets are now available at Klein’s for just $8, $13 and $16.Visit our booths (427-429 & 507) at Garden Expo for a breath of spring air with windowsill herbs, primrose, violas and so much more to stimulate your senses.