…will celebrate its 27th year this February (7th-9th).
- Learn something new at one of more than 150 free educational seminars and stage demonstrations.
- Connect with dozens of landscaping professionals who can help deliver your landscape dream.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Horticulture experts.
- Relax with a casual walk through the beautiful garden displays-courtesy of Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA).
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
- Cultivate a love for gardening and the outdoors with your entire family in Nature Cat’s Backyard!
- Attend the Sunday farmers’ market, featuring farmers, food artisans and local food retailers.
- Save Some Money…Advance one, two and three day tickets are now available at Klein’s for just $8, $13 and $16.Visit our booths (427-429 & 507) at Garden Expo for a breath of spring air with windowsill herbs, primrose, violas and so much more to stimulate your senses.
Did you know that if you buy both a plant and it’s new pot at Klein’s, we will pot it up for free and on the spot—time and staff permitting. That means no mess or hassle at home. Let Klein’s staff make it easy for you.
Klein’s has an amazing assortment of houseplants ranging from the smallest plants for terrariums and dish gardens, to tropical trees, to succulents and cactus and a huge assortment of air plants. Our knowledgeable staff will help select the perfect plant for any location and occasion, offering care tips and sound advice.
Obviously, we are overly busy or understaffed, we may ask that you pick up your newly potted plants at a later convenient time.
Similarly, if your current houseplants have outgrown their pots, take advantage of Klein’s repotting services. Our repotting fees for existing plants are based on pot size and include soil and labor.
***Please note that this service is only available with houseplant purchases and not for seasonal bedding plant and tropical patio plant purchases where normal potting charges apply.
that you would like posted on our web site or in our monthly newsletters, please contact Rick at (608) 244-5661 or [email protected]. Please include all details, i.e. dates, locations, prices, brief description, etc. Our readership is ever-growing so this is a great opportunity for free advertising. Events must be garden related and must take place in the immediate Madison vicinity.
We offer a 10% Off Senior Citizen Discount every Tuesday to those 62 and above. This discount is not in addition to other discounts or sales. Please mention that you are a senior before we ring up your purchases. Does not apply to wire out orders or services, i.e. delivery, potting, etc.