Helping communities thrive, from our family to yours
We are privileged to help support many non-profit groups in the community. This fundraiser is available to non-profit, charitable, school, church, and civic organizations. Approved groups have the opportunity to raise money by selling Klein’s Gift Cards. The certificates will be sold to individual organizations at a 25% reduction in face value. For example for each $20 gift card sold, the group earns $5.
Great-gardeners love coming to Klein’s, and your group will love the ease of Klein’s Floral and Greenhouses gift card program.
- Easy to sell—Everybody loves gift cards! *Our gift cards never expire!
- Easy administration—Collect money as you take orders!
- Easy delivery—Pick them up at our office and distribute at your leisure!
Klein’s Floral and Greenhouses is a wonderful source for fresh flowers, houseplants, garden plants, garden supplies, and holiday flowers. Our gift cards are a popular item with customers since they can use the cards to purchase anything in the floral shop, garden center and greenhouses at any time. And they make great gifts for hard-to-shop-for friends and loved ones. Cards come pre-inserted in an envelope package ready for personalization.
Please Note: Klein’s Gift cards cannot be used to purchase items through Landscape, Wholesale, Church or Business Accounts
- In order to participate, someone from your group will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a start and end date, name of group, contact name and phone number.
- When approved, begin taking orders for gifts cards
- Sell gift cards in denominations of $10-500.
- Pay Klein’s 75% of the face value of each gift card, and keep 25% for your group!
- Let us know the total amount of cards sold ahead of time, so we can have them ready for you to pick up.
- Distribute the cards at your leisure.
The suggested selling campaign would last 2 to 4 weeks. There is no minimum that you have to sell, but we do ask that you try in good faith to sell at least 50 gift cards. Email email@example.com at the end of the selling campaign with the total amount of gift cards sold. Pay for the cards when you come to pick them up with one check from your group, payable to Klein’s Floral and Greenhouses, rather than a combination of checks and cash you have collected. We also ask that we work with only one person from your group to save confusion.
Please consider this opportunity to earn money for your group. Call us or stop by, and we can work out the details. We love working with the community and consider it a privilege to serve you.
If interested in receiving these emails please fill out the form below.