Klein’s Photography Policy
We LOVE the idea of photographers using our incredible greenhouses to capture great portraits. However, since we are allowing these sessions to run during our normal business hours, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
- Arrangements to film or photograph must be made in advance for all commercial or paid shoots.
- Visitors to Klein’s Floral & Greenhouses are encouraged to take photographs for personal use as well.
- Photography is allowed June 15 through April 15 and is not allowed during holiday weekends. (NO photography between April 16-June 14 as that is a very busy time of the year here)
- Photography shoots are welcome and free during normal business hours: M-F 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm.
Let us know you are coming at least 24 hours in advance via phone (608 244-5661), form/waiver (click to download) or e-mail (email@example.com). Include the date plus estimated length of photo shoot and end use of images. This waiver must be signed and returned before your photo shoot can start.
- Guests should come dressed and prepared for their photo session. There are no changing areas available, and we don’t allow individuals to use our customer restrooms for that purpose.
- Do not sit on growing benches/tables with plants or other products, fountain basins, shopping carts
- Do not disturb or move plants, plant labels, or containers.
- Do not block access to the entrance, walkways, or employee areas
- No food is allowed inside the greenhouses or retail structure.
- No smoking. No alcoholic beverages.
- Do not hang objects—including props, lighting, clothing, or bags—from trees and other plants.
- We do not require a fee to photograph on the premises. Though, we ask that Klein’s be tagged on all social media posts. This helps keep the cost FREE!!
- We reserve the right to disallow photo sessions on any day due to lack of compliance with our policies
- Klein’s assumes no responsibility for personal injury or loss, mislaid or stolen property.
- Photographers will be held accountable for their actions and those of clients, crew members, and subjects if they damage the facilities and property of Klein’s Floral & Greenhouses.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our photography policy, please contact us ahead of coming. Thanks!