Klein’s Photography Policy
We LOVE the idea of photographers using our incredible greenhouses to capture great portraits. However, since we are allowing these sessions to run during our normal business hours, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
- Photography is allowed June 15 through April 15 and is not allowed during holiday weekends.
- Guests should come dressed and prepared for their photo session. There are no changing areas available and we don’t allow individuals to use our customer restrooms for that purpose.
- Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule and check in with our staff when you arrive.
- Do not sit on growing benches or fountain basins.
- Do not disturb or remove plants, plant labels, or containers.
- Do not block access to the entrance, walkways, or employee areas.
- No food is allowed inside the greenhouses or retail structure.
- We do not require a fee to photograph on the premises. Though, we ask that Klein’s be tagged on all social media posts.
- We reserve the right to disallow photo sessions on any day if we feel that it will disturb our customers’ experience.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our photography policy, please contact us ahead of coming. Thanks!